Thursday 9 June 2011

Arrival Accommodation

When in Perth, I will be staying for 19 nights in "Easy Perth Backpackers" a cozy, traveler affordable little Hostel.
I will check in on the 31st of December later that day once i've arrived and check out on the 19th in the afternoon, my day to depart back to Toronto.

Easy Perth Backpackers
 To stay 19 nights in Easy Perth Backpackers it will be $436.00 AU. But I will have a bed in a four bed female dorm. So I will have some roomies.

Easy Perth Backpackers is only 7 minutes away from Perth itself and a 5 minute walk from Perth's CBD; the major rail and bus terminal.

Easy Perth Backpackers offers you a secure stay with kind friendly staff that will accommodate you on all your needs.

Facilities they have include, Internet access (WiFi), Two guest kitchens, washing machines/dryers, security lockers, luggage storage etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment