Thursday 9 June 2011

Airline Costing

Destination:  My destination is Perth, Australia
My trip is around 3 weeks long including the flight days.

*NOTE* My trip takes place in December/January months because Australia's summers are different from ours, and their summer is from December to February.

Airline Costing:

Departure City:    Toronto Ontario
Arrival City:    Perth, Australia
Cost of Flight:   $2398.51
Date of Departure:   Thursday, December 29th 2011
Time of Departure:   6:25am
Airline Carrier:   American Airlines/Emirates
Flight Number:   204/424
Plane Change:   Connect in New York (JFK), Dubai (Dubai Intl.)
Website Used:   www.expedia.ca

Perth, Australia International Terminal
 I am leaving for Perth, Australia at 6:25 am from Toronto (YYZ). My flight will take two days to get there, but we must make two stops on the way. I couldn't find any cheaper tickers and also no non stop tickets so I had to settle for multiple stops. The flight in total is 29 hours and 50 mins. Quite along time! We will first be stopping in New York at the JFK Airport, then from there flying to Dubai (Dubai Intl.). And finally from Dubai we will go to Perth International Airport. I would have left on the 29th of December and arrived on the 31st, taking two days.

No comments:

Post a Comment